Saturday, May 20, 2017

Trapped an alone

If feel like no one nos how i feel. How can they understand something i can explain. Is more than depression it my whole essences my brain is broken different. I doing my best but feel helpless. I'm off my depression tablets to find new ones. It's already a hard start to a long journey. I feel alone like no one can understand me. I try so hard too not be like my mum. Her mood swings were awful. I don't want my kids to see me that way but it's happening. I feel lost useless broken unworthy. I don't want to damage my kids. Sometimes even if im trying my best im not strong enough. I have no hope. There is no light at the end of my tunnel. My appointment with hd clinic is the 2nd june. Hopefully a mircle could happen but i highly doubt it. Since i was 16 i have tried so many depression tablets. Hopefully i can male it through the next few months. I hope my relationships will be fine. Its hard for the kids to understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment