Tuesday, September 09, 2014
Monday, September 08, 2014
I have been doing alot of thinking after watching hd videos. My life is going to be short so if I create my bucket list it will be a goal of what I want out of my life. I know most of them won't come true but at least I will try to make them come true.
1. Watch my children graduate from high school.
2. Watch my children's wedding days.
3. Have a family holiday at disneyland / disneyworld usa.
4. Meet and attend ellen show( I love her she is amazing and awesome).
5. Have a family holiday to athens, Greece, to see greek gods places.
6. Help other people with hd.
7. Raise awareness of hd in Australia and make it as big as it is in usa.
8. Be an active mother to my children.
9. To take care of myself until I really can't, so my children have a normal childhood with min hd risk.
10. To teach my children about hd but not let them be burden by it.
11. To go on a family holiday min 2 weeks per year.
12. To be actively involved in my children's life, school, scouts etc.
13. To lose 80kgs
14. To take care of my health to prevent against all my illnesses.
15. To become a scout leader.
16. To see Australia.
17. To renew our wedding vows every 5 years.
My mum n grandma die around 51-53 years old. I'm 30 so I have 10-15 years to achieve my bucket list.
Saturday, September 06, 2014
Wednesday, September 03, 2014
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Sunday, March 02, 2014
Monday, February 17, 2014
Shaz was a beloved
mother to 5 children,
Mother- In law to 5
Andrew Hill - separated lee
Daughter to Jim and Beth organ
Sister to Jennifer Berrier
Ex- wife to Barry Bere-Streeter
Aunty to 5
Mum was beloved mother and We will miss her dearly.
Thank you for bringing us into the world and being there for us.
You will never be forgotten and always in our hearts.
I don't know how we will live without you.
I will miss my weekly visits.
We all will make sure our children know who you were and how loved
you are(were). We are all glad you are at peace now.
There wasn't enough time with you on earth.
God be with you, Amen.
nothing in death or life,
nothing in the world as it is,
nothing in the world as it shall be,
nothing in all creation
can separate us from your love.
Jesus commended his spirit into your hands at his last hour....
Into those same hands we now commend your servant Sharon Leslie Bere-Streeter,
that dying to the world, and cleansed from sin,
death may be for her the gate to life
and to eternal fellowship with you;
through the same Jesus Christ, our lord. Amen.
Sharon I hope you are now in peace in heaven.
We raised 5 beautiful kids, who at times tested us, but in the end they turned out ok.
I am so proud of them with what has happened.
So now you look over them from heaven and I will look over them down here.
Rest in Peace Sharon.
It hurts so bad, I would give anything to hear your voice or have a real cuddle from you again.
I don't know how I'm going to live my life without you. I wish we could have heard you speak
one more time and understand what your saying. You passed from our lives too early.
But you passed with your 5 children beside... your bed, just so sad your gone
forever. Your were loved as much as you loved us back. I already miss you.
It's just so unfair, at least your free now. You have the biggest smile no matter what.
Thinking of you always your daughter.
Monday, February 03, 2014
Sorry i haven't been activate since mum death, i was running from it keeping myself busy. which failed on Friday and i have been lost ever since. i have wrote some things on my facebook page please her memory facebook page, so i will be copying them and posting them on here. i do apologize if they aren't in order.