Sunday, June 03, 2018

My wish/dream

I wish for $5000 to $10000 for our car and caravan (we are building).  We have been trying to build our caravan for 3yrs. We can't afford a newer one that fits us 6. We have been paying off our 1st car loan then we had to renew our car loan to buy a new one cause our old we were constantly putting money into it. And  now our new car is doing the same. It's a neverending story we our cars.
Our dream is too make memories with my 4 kids by traveling Australia until i need to be put into full time care. I feel that while the kids are at school i only get to spend a few hours before and after school. Homeschooling while traveling i could be with them fulltime and make many memories with them before huntington's disease takes my brain and body. There isn't enough time left before i can't tell them i love them and hug them. Days just fly by and i don't feel i have done enough.
I want the next 5 to 10 years to mean something not just letting time fly by that's why we brought the caravan 3yrs ago but on limited money we can only do so much. I feel so torn today. All i want is a safe car and caravan to travel Australia and make memories with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment