Sunday, May 29, 2022

hd fucking sucks

My brain is screaming inside my head. I can't take living in ran down caravan which will never be completed. My car needs work she stuffed from pulling caravan for 4 years. Our new truck needs work to make it legal couple of grand yo fix all problems. I can't handle being out bush it's either too hot or muddy rain. I can't handle all the dirt that comes inside. Whither it's outside or inside its everywhere. I hate bush showers it's not nice too shower in dirty muddy dirt shower. It does my head in most days i don't want to shower and have a bush shower makes my head yelling crying i can't take this anymore. We can't move in house no bond rent to high not enough houses for rent around Toowoomba area. And we don't have a deposit for aboriginal house loan. Most days i just want to kill myself the madness in my head is winning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment