Monday, April 08, 2024

death wish

To my family when i kill myself please help tim play for my cremation we don't have money for it unfortunately we were meant to get funeral or life insurance but we couldn't afford it. I'm sorry i failed you all i just couldn't live thie life anymore with no support. It's so hard and unfortunately tim kids are never getting out of this shit hole. When i die please take care of dad get him out of this fucking bush he can't live here forever and has no money to change it. Im sorry i left Toowoomba i should have never travelled and to see Australia but i did see a little before we got suck in sapphire because of dad hips coivd. There is no privacy in caravan no cooling either hot sand or wet mud bush shower spiders snakes never ending problems i couldn't live anymore i can't take another day without my son and the thought of never leaving everytime we try to leave something breaks than takes months to years to fix with little money  i don't want to be alone without you all and all of my children for my 40th tim 3 kids will be fine byron doesn't give a shit about me im sorry im not the warrior that should be i will be first to die i can't wait to be with mum again without pain everyday im in pain physically and mental health so im going to be with all our the love ones again. I love you all until the day after tomorrow. Until we all together again. Please take care of each other siblings are meant to be your built in bedt friends is ok to fight it about of life but so it forgiveness moving on we all suffering from huntingtons disease remember 
Family is everything i leanrt that from mum be there no matter what 
Love always jay xoxoxo 
Sorry i wasn't stronger 

No comments:

Post a Comment