Tuesday, April 30, 2013

my story has gone gobal

Guess what a man from germany has got my story for the newspaper and sent it to every HD associations around the world and I have been contact by a man from USA asking if my story could be put on his website. I wanted the world to know about HD and now it has started. I'm so excited and can't wait to start organizing australia awareness. Look out world here I came. Thank you to every person who shares my links, and read my blog and to everyone who has read my story. And to the newspaper who have published my story.
Somedays I wonder why I was put on earth  and now I know, I'm meant to make my HD mission to came together and see it through until I can't anymore. I have to do now before it is to late, so my kids are spared.

No comments:

Post a Comment