Monday, April 29, 2013

Reflections Book

Good afternoon
I was sent this book from Christine at HD Qld today, so I can put it out at mum's room. I thought it was a wonderful idea and would like to share it with you.I can't add it this blog because it isn't a photo, so if you would like a copy of the book send my an email and I will send you a copy.
Here is an outlay of the book:
Reflections front page
I was born...
Where I grew up....
School Days...
Childhood Friends...
My Father..
My Mother...
Brothers and sisters....
Marriage....Children...Other Relatives....My Closest Friends....Treasured Possessions.....Memorable Occasions....Music I like.....Favourite TV Programs....Hobbies.....Family Pets.....Work.....Cars......Christmas Day....Holidays...Notes...Blank pages with border so you can print as many as you like and add them to your book. So you might make your own with help of these titles or I will email you one.Remember take it slowly and just take out what you have and bring the rest out gradually.cheers Jay

You may even like to make one for yourself if you leave in a home or close to going in one or your loved ones might like to make one for you. So when you go to a home the nurse will know a little about you. This book is for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment