Saturday, August 13, 2022

Today is the 9th death anniversary for my mum whow had huntingtons disease. She died age 52yrs. Same horrible disease i have..but i forgot about until. 4pm today because I've been busy setting up and organising market stall too sell my jewellery product i been so focused on selling and trying to make ake money for a home. I forget it and now feel so guilty for not doing anything in her memory. I have normal traditions we do every year but not today..we live in a unfinished caravan and in the bush with bush shower. I can't live this any more keep bumping myself hurts or the falls or the hike for bush shower. We are 10hrs away from family and huntingtons disease doctors so we need to raise money to move back. I need a disability home so i want to built one for my needs or find a rental and in the market it hard to find rentals. I need lots of disability support. I tried fund raising but no one donated..so i my home made jewellery no one brought..so i thought i would buy products sell them to.make money didn't sell any on Facebook...tired to do shopify couldn't set it up and google....so organised first markets yesterday 1sale today 1 sale....i feel like a failure over and over and over again fail to be a good mum fail to provide for my kids ...my kids could have this horrible disease too... i failed mum not being there and no i failed her memory.. why because no matter how much i try i never get anywhere..im story for the long post but i thought i would post to u wonderful people...

No comments:

Post a Comment