Monday, July 27, 2015

Hd denial

To be in denial about Huntington's Disease is crazy. Accept it move on and learn about it research it. Found out what is going to happen to you and your family and plan for it. Write it all down. Knowing i have hd is a gift because i can and will plan for it. I give myself 15 to 20 years to live anything after that is a bonus. Then fight for yourself and your family.
Don't be assumed by hd
Make people aware of hd (the more people who know about it the better. It doesn't take long to teach people about hd.)
Stand up and say i have hd and I'm fighting it everyday
Take eveyday at a time. It's okay to have a bad day and cry
Most of all tell the people you love that you love them because you never know when god will take them back.
Don't sit in the dark feeling hurt you have hd. Of course you will hurt hd sucks. Come into the light and live life to the max. Make the time you have left so full you will not have regrets about living your life.
I love you my family
Most of all my 4 beautiful children and  my wonderful husband.  You are my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment